The Neighbourhood Team
During 2011 and early 2012 the Neighbourhood Team have been busy with a wide variety of tasks; and one of the key tasks that we aimed to complete was to visit all tenants in their homes during the first 15 months after the restructure.
With a few exceptions we have achieved this and seen almost all tenants face to face.
This has helped in finding out what the issues are that interest and concern you and Impact is using this information to both shape our services to you and also to make sure that we develop wider plans and services in the places where you live.
We will continue to be the face of Impact and continue to be out and about in the places where you live. If you look at your Coordinator Home Page, you will find the full years calendars of when we will be at your scheme or neighbourhood, and so if you would like to talk to us – either keep an eye out for us or give us a call, text and e mail to arrange a home visit. All our contact details are there on the Home Pages.
Over the next 12 months, we will be continuing to make appointments to carry out home visits, to make sure we continue to develop our relationship with you. During 2012 and early 2013, we are prioritising visits to tenants who might be worst effected by the proposed changes to housing benefit and under occupation that are scheduled to come into force in 2013. We would then prioritise tenants who we know who are vulnerable and also tenants where an issue was identified during the 2011 visits and we need to follow this up. Also, we will be calling on the few remaining tenants we didn’t see over the last 15 months to update our records and get to meet you.
Don’t forget, the team also deals with all Neighbourhood and Tenancy management issues, so if you have an issue, or are experiencing anti social behaviour, contact your coordinator direct or call our main number – 03448736290. You can call 24 hours and please follow the prompts.
If you have any queries or comments about the Team or Impact, then please call me on 01946839928, or on 07834320188 or drop me an e mail – email@example.com
- Stephen Wilson - Kendal, Ulverston, Windermere, Keswick, Carnforth
- Teresa Little - Salterbeck, Moor Row, Eskdale Green, Keekle,Cleator Moor, Egremont, Calderbridge, Bigrigg
- Bill Rushforth - Workington, Maryport, Harrington, Fletchertown, Aspatria, Cockermouth
- Patricia Goodwin - Salterbeck, Distington, Pica, and Whitehaven
- Jennifer McLoughlin - Carlisle North (Botchergate, Harraby and Botcherby) and Eden (Penrith and Kirby Stephen)
- Morag McCormack - Carlisle
- Lillian Baldry - (Tenant support worker - new build properties, Salterbeck)