Letgo Domestic Violence Service
"I couldn’t have managed without Letgo, they're excellent more than just helpful, absolutely great"
Letgo are the countywide specialist domestic violence service in Cumbria; we work with people experiencing domestic abuse, providing information and accommodation to keep people safe so they can build a brighter future.
We aim to increase safety, improve health and well-being and people’s confidence to access other services when this is needed.
- Free, confidential advice and information
- Safety planning
- Safe, secure accommodation
- Practical support
- Referral to other specialist services
- Support to attend court
- Help with DIY injunctions and support with the Criminal Justice System
- Referral to recovery groupwork
- Advice and information to other professionals
Cases assessed as low risk will be offered information and advice or referral to other services available locally in the area.
There are four areas of our service to choose from
• Safespace accommodation and safe houses
• Independent Domestic Violence Advisors
• Outreach workers
• DV Champions network
Eligibilty: our service is open to women and men experiencing domestic abuse over the age of 16.